Thursday, November 22, 2007

Million dollar smile..

Hours and hours I sit in front of my pc,
lookin for something that will amuse me.
make me smile ; give a rest to my insanity,
alas! theres nothing left in this world worth smiling for.

Hav I turned sad or the emptiness is takin over my mind,
like a virus making me two eyed blind.
crawling deep inside my soul is the feeling,
of going away to some place where i can keep smiling.

would that help I think in some ways,
coz I ve laughed so much all these days.
may be I've gotten use to the way I smile,
feels like cheating on my soul for a while.

coz I kno I don smile the way I use to,
is this the end of my innocence, or the start of my adolescence.
I wish I could go back and see me smiling truly,
but thats my past ,my history .

so I am gonna wait for it to reapeat,
till then I m not gonna smile, not gonna cheat...

1 comment:

madman said...

oye channa., dont get serious with these notions.,
ur mind's simply mind fuckin itself.